Struggling to see in tight spaces around your home? Lost a cat toy under the refrigerator? Or a sock behind the dryer? Maybe you have a clogged toilet. Atomic Beam Lizard Cam is the micro-inspection camera that gives you a set of eyes where you can’t see. It’s so easy to use. Simply turn on the hand-held base and feed the 4-foot cable with attached camera where you want to see. Watch everything the camera sees on a 2.4-inch screen. No more worrying about dropping your smartphone inspection camera in the toilet!
Lizard Cam’s cable with camera and LED light is waterproof. Snake the waterproof cable in your toilet to uncover that clog. Or feed into hard-to-reach places like under your refrigerator or behind appliances to find lost objects. Lizard Cam’s serpentine cable bends and flexes to reach exactly where you need it. The attached LED light illuminates the darkest crevices so you can always see what’s there. Perfect for toilets, drains, and septic systems. A must-have for any home-owner and renter!
Ring drop down the drain? Cat lost her toy under the fridge? Attach the hook tip to Lizard Cam’s serpentine cable. Once you find your lost object, pull it out with this clever hook!
Attach the mirror tip to Lizard Cam to uncover critters behind appliances, discovering lint clogs in your dryer vent, or for seeing underneath your heavy objects that’s difficult to move.
Drop hard-to-see hardware on your floor? You could vacuum it up and waste it. Or you can attach the magnetic tip to Lizard Cam and pick it up. It’s perfect for the garage and craft rooms!
- Conveniently displays what the camera sees on a 2.4-inch screen.
- No more worrying about dropping your smartphone inspection camera in the toilet!
- Unlike an endoscope inspection camera, Lizard Cam’s generous 4-foot long serpentine cable bends and flexes to go where you need it.
- Discover lost objects, pipe clogs, and critter nests in the darkest corners and crevices thanks to Lizard Cam’s bright LED light fixed at the tip of the camera.
- Cam’s waterproof cable means that you can investigate clogs in drains, toilets, and septic tanks without worrying about the camera shorting out.
LIZARD CAM ATOMIC BEAM @ Tibmarket
- Product Code: LIZCAM
- Availability: 6